Sunday, August 22, 2010

3 more months to go

Here I'm back to my beloved blog...
because my home internet connection is finally get done...
and i can free surfing internet for 24 hours, 7 days a week...
haha~

Well,
it's already ending of week 4 of the semester...
tomorrow will the beginning of week 5 of this semester...
mid-term examination will start soon on week 6 till week 8
3 subjects will be examine in this mid-term
timetable published last week...
going to have hard work on this coming days...
need to score well in mid-term in order to build a better base for final...

3 more months from now
I will be back to my lovely home country-Malaysia...
sounds fast...
but waiting for the time to come
because i miss every single thing
especially my parents,
and not forget,
my dear~

'True love is so hard to find,
That's why I feel so blessed to have a heart filled with love like yours and mine'

No comments: