Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1 week

Well...i had been back to malaysia for 1 week time already...next wednesday i will be fly back to Brisbane to continue my semester 2 studies soon...times flies~

Yup...today is already 7th of july...i am been waiting for my sem 1 result release on 4am morning later...quite anxious and worry what is the final result i will be get for this semester...although it is my year 2 semester 1...but it is my 1st semester which study at oversea...i put much effort on studying before the final exam of this sem...wish myself good luck~

1 week time in Malaysia...what have i did?i had eaten a lot of malaysian food cuisine which couldn't not be found and eat in Australia...this is why Malaysia is a country which categorize as a tasty food heaven...because our country really have many different kind of tasty and delicious food...from kopitiam to mamak till restaurant...

However, the hot weather in Malaysia really make me can't afford and feeling not comfortable compare to the weather of Australia especially in Brisbane...the cool and soft weather in Aus is much make people feeling better and comfortable to live...so sometime i will think of how good it is the weather and environment in Australia combine with the tasty food in Malaysia...i think this place will be a wonderful and lovely place to live by all...

1 more week time in Malaysia...i will put more time to accompany my lovely dear and my family and yet to eat most of the Malaysia food delight before i go back to continue my sem 2 study in Brisbane...

No comments: